Thursday, August 9, 2007

Double Dose playlist - August 9th

Since I missed posting last week's playlist, I thought to make it up some how and since there has been an over abundance of rock tracks lately I thought to walk the other direction and give you a double dosage of Hiphopdom(Rap & Rn'B).

Playlist Rap:

  • Eminem & 2pac - Murder, Murder
  • 2pac - Do For Love
  • Nas- The Message
  • Twista & Puff Daddy ft. Carl Thomas - Is This The End
  • Jay Z - What More Can I Say (grey album)
  • Eminem ft. D12 - Words Are Weapons
  • The Streets - The Irony Of It All (love this song for comic relief, added just for kicks)








Playlist Rn'B (cycle of a love life):
  • Erykah Badu & common- Love of my life
  • Dead Prez - Mind Sex
  • Common ft. Lauryn Hill - Retrospect For Life (Kinzi I think you'll like this song for the lyrics)
  • Ron Isley ft. RKelly, & Chante Moore - Contagious
  • The Roots ft. Erika Badu- Things Fall Apart
  • Jill Scott ft. Common - 8 minutes to sunrise







ENJOY!
ps. Rght clck 2 dwnld

No comments: