Thursday, November 22, 2007

The Billboard Top 10 songs 2007-11-22

Number 1:
Alicia Keys - No One

I really really like this song. Her voice is just great.
By the way, the first time i heard her talk I was shocked, she sounds like a girl from da hood and it was a shock cos she looked so dainty and beautiful singing fallin on the piano.




Number 2:
Chris Brown Featuring T-Pain - Kiss kiss




Number 3:
Timbaland Featuring OneRepublic - Apologize


Nice! I really like the video too.



Number 4:
Flo Rida Featuring T-Pain - Low




Number 5:
Colbie Caillat - Bubbly


I really like this song, and her voice is so velvety. It's on the radio all the time.



Number 6:
Soulja Boy Tell'em - Crank That (Soulja Boy)




Number 7:
Kanye West Featuring T-Pain - Good Life


Kanye irritates me.




number 8:
Fergie - Clumsy




Number 9:
Baby Bash Featuring T-Pain - Cyclone




Number 10:
Kanye West - Stronger


The song is not bad.



So did you notice how T-Pain is like almost in all the songs? what's up with that?

3 comments:

Isam said...

Alicia Keys is amazing ... she will be the greatest R&B singer of all time ... just see her performance in the AMAs to know what i'm talking abt ...

No_Angel said...

T-pain annoys me to no end, but i do love apologize
other than that the list doesn't come off as a top 10 or maybe times have passed me by already

7aki Fadi said...

Isam: She is amazing, I was so happy when she first started singing because she has such a powerful voice and performance.

No Angel: I agree, the top 10 list always sucks, it's too main stream I feel too much rap and bling bling and crap. Maybe the UK chart would be better? I will check it out for the next top 10 post.