Saturday, November 10, 2007

We Are Back After a 2 Month Hiatus

Isam was away on summer vacation then the poor guys blog got hacked.

Everybody knows what happened to poor who-Sane and his family , his dad is doing much better now so I hope he gets back in the groove of blogging by contributing here at least ... hint hint :D .

I 7aki have been busy with life and work and stuff so I couldn't really post anything ... OK and lazy too.

And Bambam? I think he is just a lazy bum bum, lol ...

So now we are back and as BamBam would say ... ENJOY!

4 comments:

No_Angel said...

hey i did try and post stuff for a while but i never got any direction or comments from anyone so i kinda stopped

7aki Fadi said...

Yes bambam you were actually good, you were the last one to post. I am more of a lazy bumbum really ... lol ...

I think we need to recruit people, any ideas?

Anonymous said...

hey guys! i miss this so much! i've been keeping busy as well with other stuff, but i'm hoping to return soon. 7aki, what about Arab Expats? :-(

7aki Fadi said...

who-sane: 7aram Xpats, I think you can't have a vision without a leader whosane.

I was absent for my day in music it died, you are absent from expat it died :( .
Khalas I promise I will post something there .